Friday, August 20, 2010

Southwest Roll-ups

This took me less than 15 minutes to prepare! And I made a lot at once for future dinners.

I took this recipe from Money Saving Mom. I halfed her recipe, it made 7 large tortilla wraps, and one small one. Another adaptable recipe to toss in whatever vegetables you have, and I would suggest doing so to create a healthier adaptation.

Ingredients:
1/2 can corn
1 can refried beans
1/4 cup salsa
About 7 tortillas, depending on size.
Shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 cups Cooked chicken, shredded or diced.
Mix chicken, salsa, corn, refried beans together. I tossed in the rest of my spinach for good measure. Mix well.
Put on tortillas. Top with cheese, and wrap to your heart's content.
To bake, just put them in the oven at 350 degrees. Top with more cheese on top, to melt over if desired, and bake for 30 minutes. I am freezing mine, and will pull them out to cook at a later date.

No comments: